- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
Application calls for the 2023 Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Grant in Canada. This scholarship grant is open to all International applicants from across the globe.
The purpose of this scholarship is to acknowledge global students who show outstanding academic achievement and creativity and who are acknowledged as leaders in their college. Particular emphasis is put on the effect the student has had on the lives of their college and society and on their future ability to make a positive contribution to worldwide society.
Table of Contents
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- Commerce & Management
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The scholarship is tenable only at the University of Toronto.
An international student nominated by their school will be invited to submit an application to the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship program. The complete eligibility criteria is:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An international student
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in their final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Intending to begin your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program:
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.(external link))(external link)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto(external link) to begin your studies in 2023 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines(external link). Please be advised that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T. You may apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; however, the Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be restricted to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.