2022 Johnson & Johnson Internship Grant in USA: Hurray! The Johnson & Johnson Internship Program application process is currently open. Candidates must apply for the J&J Internship if they are interested in international internship programs.
The J&J internship program is open to all international students. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for these internships.
Johnson & Johnson is a well-known American multinational corporation widely known for its pharmaceutical, medical device, and consumer packaging products.
Table of Contents
2022 Johnson & Johnson Internship Grant in USA
Applications for J&J’s internship program are now being accepted. The internship program’s application procedure is usually done online.
- 2022 The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences Scholarship Grants
- Edith Cowan University International Scholarship Grants in Australia 2022
- 2022 ACS Green Chemistry Institute Study Grants for International Students
The internship lasts for 10–12 weeks, and recent graduates without any experience are welcome to apply to the Johnson & Johnson internship program. Candidates will have the chance to collaborate with specialists from the J&J organization during the internship program. All applicants are encouraged to submit applications for this internship program.
Fields & Majors
The J&J Internship is available in the following fields and majors:
- Customer Development
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Research and Development (R&D)
The J&J company offers multiple housing options to their employees & Interns.
Training with Professionals
During the internship program, candidates will have an opportunity to work under the supervision of company professionals.
During the internship program, candidates will be paid a stipend.
To apply for the Jhonson & Jhonson internship, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Be actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree or above, depending on the internship
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as leadership qualities
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency