2022 Edith Cowan University International Scholarship Grants in Australia: Hurray! Application calls for Edith Cowan University International Scholarship Grants in Australia for the 2022-23 academic session.
The Edith Cowan University will offer the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships to support postgraduate Research studies to all exceptional students who want to commence study at the University.
Table of Contents
About Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University is a publicly funded university located in Western Australia. The university offers more than 300 courses across two Perth metropolitan campuses, in Joondalup and Mount Lawley, and a regional campus in Bunbury, south of Perth; many courses are also offered for study online.
The Edith Cowan university enrolled over 31,000 students at bachelor’s and master’s degree levels, approximately 7,000 of whom were international students. It is ranked in the top 175 universities by subjects for Engineering and Technology.
- Be undertaking research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university and have applied for entry into that program.
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA.
- The MRIWA PhD Scholarship is open to female applicants only.
- MRIWA postgraduate scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants.
The MRIWA will provide an annual stipend of up to $36,047 and an allowance of $5,151 to support research and travel costs for up to three years, with the possibility of a six-month extension.
Including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university to email@example.com the closing date.
- Aspirants must submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal.
- Information about your work, academic history, and qualifications.
- References from any publications or conference papers you’ve co-authored.
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the postgraduate program they wish to enter at Edith Cowan University.
- Students must be proficient in English, especially excellent technical writing.