Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Application Form | www.yobestate.gov.ng: The Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022 will be done using an online recruitment portal www.yobestate.gov.ng. Applicants should go to the recruitment portal, fill out the application form, upload the needed credentials, and submit after they are through.
This is the right place to read more about the Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, and don’t forget that the job requirements will be listed on this page as well, so you’ll have all the information you need. See below for additional information. The major goal of Yobe State Government recruiting 2022/2023 is to provide more jobs for the state’s people and youngsters, particularly recent graduates. As a result, unemployment in the state will be decreased, if not eliminated entirely.
- Zamfara State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Form Portal | www.zamfarastate.gov.ng
- Katsina State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Enugu State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.enugustate.gov.ng
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
Requirements For Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment
There are essential criteria that all candidates must meet before applying for the Yobe state civil service commission recruitment, which is detailed on the recruitment site for all applicants to review before applying, and some of the requirements applicants must meet include:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to apply for Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment
To apply, interested parties should follow the processes mentioned below:
- www.yobestate.gov.ng is the Yobe State Civil Service Commission’s recruiting portal.
- Read all of the prerequisites for every open position carefully.
- Fill out the application form and upload any relevant papers or credentials.
- Once you’ve finished, click Submit.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.