Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Job Portal | www.shell.com.ng
Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Job Portal | www.shell.com.ng: Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 form is out– see how to apply for Shell recruitment 2022 form on www.shell.com.ng careers portal. Shell recruitment portal 2022 is open, here are the latest jobs vacancies in Shell Oil Company. Below you will find details of the recruitment requirements, current jobs in shell and application guidelines.
Are you interested to work in Shell? Shell is one of the top oil companies in Nigeria. You can apply for shell recruitment here. Shell job vacancies are quite numerous and there are several positions for graduates and graduate trainees.
Shell Recruitment 2022 portal is open. Interested candidates are to visit www.shell.com.ng/careers to apply. Shell jobs portal is currently accepting applications. If you need a job in Shell, then you need to get the right information before you apply. As one of the major petroleum companies in Nigeria, Shell Nigeria has a high standard when it comes to recruitment of new workers.
Shell Nigeria is willing to recruit highly qualified Nigerians into the company both offshore and onshore. Shell recruitment 2022 has started and application will be made online. Here are the requirements below.
- Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.kebbistate.gov.ng
- careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022 | NERC Recruitment is Ongoing
- www.joinnigeriannavy.com Portal Login 2022/2023 | Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal Registration Form
- ICPC Online Test Rescheduled Date 2021 | Latest News on ICPC Recruitment Test
- Nigerian Navy batch 34 Exam/aptitude test Date 2022 | NN screening centers and Venues
Table of Contents
Shell Recruitment Requirements 2022
You must have the following requirements before applying for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment:
- B.Sc or its equivalent from any university or polytechnic.
- At least 5 credits in WASSCE, NECO or its Equivalent.
- Proficient in the Use of Computer Applications.
The following positions are available for applicants:
1.) Senior Tax Adviser / Manager
3.) Tanker Programmer
4.) Information and Digital Technology Analyst
5.) Cargo Claims Analyst (formerly Demurrage Analyst)
6.) Finance and Pensions Professional
7.) Supply Chain (Contracting & Procurement) Professional
8.) Offshore Construction Lead – Gas
9.) Project Manager – Oil & Gas Development
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
10.) Project Lead – Platforms & Integration
Shell recruitment application form is free of charge. All applications are to be submitted online on www.shell.com.ng/careers.
Please note, as of now, Shell recruitment form is out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or Shell Recruitment Portal on www.shell.com.ng to know when the form is out for 2022.
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2022
Are you now ready to apply for recruitment in Shell? We, we have all the guidelines you will need in order to apply for Shell job recruitment 2022, just make sure you have your credentials ready and let’s guide you through the entire process.
How to apply for Shell Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official recruitment portal www.jobs.shell.com
- Select the job vacancy you wish to apply for.
- Upload all the required credentials and fill the application form.
- Cross check the details you provided.
- Click on Submit.
Shell Nigeria is committed towards building a team of highly experienced professionals. Recruitment is still ongoing for several new vacancies within Shell. Qualified Nigerians are urged to apply immediately.
To get latest news on Shell Recruitment 2022 and other relevant updates on Shell SPDC recruitment, feel free to drop your comments and subscribe so that we can always get back to you whenever we have new information.