Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out | How to Apply: Plateau State College of Nursing Admission form 2022/2023 is Out: We are glad to inform you that the College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom (CNMV), Plateau State is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing and Post-Basic Midwifery programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See how to apply for Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom admission forms below.
This article is to remind you that the Plateau State College of Nursing has a deadline for purchasing admission forms.
Applications are solicited from adequately qualified candidates for admission to the faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom’s General Nursing Program.
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form Is Out
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023_ Federal University Lokoja Is Out UTME screening date
- UAT Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State UTME
- POLAC Exam Centers, Subjects & Requirements 2022/2023
- NCEE Registration Application Form 2022/2023 Admission is Out | www.ncee.neco.gov.ng
Simply follow the Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Application link, requirements, and how to apply below to apply for this nursing program for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Plateau State College of Nursing Requirements 2022
All Candidates seeking admission into General Nursing must have the following before filling the application form online.
- Must have a minimum of five(5) Credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings. The five (5) Credit passes must include English Language, Mathematics Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. Please, note that you cannot combine NABTEB results with either WAEC Or NECO.
- Interested Candidates are to obtain the Plateau State College of Nursing Application form from the Academic Registry at the college in Vom.
How to Apply for Plateau State College of Nursing Admission
To Apply for the Plateau State College of Nursing Admission form you must follow the procedures below
- First, Candidates are to pay Non-refundable fees of N 7,500.
- Candidates are also required to make payments using the Remita platform from any Commercial Bank of their choice.
- Please make sure you collect the RRR printout from the bank because you will present it to the Bursary Department for the issuance of receipt after which the Application.
The following are documents you must come with during the application process.
- Two Certified recent passports size photograph
- photocopies of certificates
- Photocopy of receipt of purchase of the form
- Local Government indigene Certificate and Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
The Plateau State College of Nursing Admission forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Tuesday, April 19, 2022.
The Closing date for the submission of duly completed forms is Six (6) weeks From the date of this advertisement, Candidates are to note that there will be no extension, of the date of sale of application forms