NPC Recruitment 2022/2023 application form & Portal: NPC recruitment has commenced. NPF recruitment 2022 date to begin new application has been announced. www.npc.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for the NPC 2022 recruitment. NPC application form is out. Do you know how to apply for NPC recruitment?
To apply NPC jobs recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing if you wish to apply read to the end. We provide a detailed guide on how to apply for national population commission recruitment 2022/2023.
Getting information on time will help you prepare ahead of time. The federal government of Nigeria has commended the commencement of NPC recruitment 2022. Shortlisted candidates will go for training that will start after the submission of the NPC application form.
2022 NPC recruitment application form is out online. national population commission IS RECRUITING into its workforce. Selected candidates all the federation, 36 states can apply for free to get the Nigeria police force job.
We will be discussing relevant information about the NPC recruitment portal and application guides. Moreover, you will find out how to get the recruitment form, how to apply and the correct application portal which is www.polcerecruitment.gov.ng. on the portal, you can also view and download names of national population commission shortlisted candidates when the list of successful candidates for your states is out. again, NPC 2022 recruitment is free of charge do not pay anybody that claims to help you get the job.
Get the information we will be giving here right in order not to miss out on any job vacancy in the NPC. If recruitment portal is where you will submit your application form. You are to fill out the form online on recruitment of NPC.
As of the time of writing this post NPC 2022 recruitment form is not out. The national population commission recruitment exercise will be recruiting more candidates this year immediately after the last NPC recruitment exercise. Once the portal for recruitment is opened you can submit your application. The closing is yet to be known. However, to avoid regret we recommend this page to always check back for updates.
2022/2023 NPC Recruitment Eligibility And Requirements
- Nationality: A check on the Nigerian police portal shows that you ought to be a Nigerian citizen by birth which is very important and also possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: after proving your Nationality, the next thing you should check is your age. So here is the age limit: you Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.21 to 50 for community policing
- Education: all interested Nigerian must be through with their secondary school, also have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: the Nigerian police is massively going through some reformation hence you must be of good character and convicts won’t be given a chance.
- Height: your height also counts. Candidates Must not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Pregnancy: are you pregnant? Lol don’t mind me, but pregnant women are not allowed to apply.
- Financial Status: you Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to Apply for the NPC Recruitment Form 2022/2023
To apply for NPC recruitment, you have to log in to www.npc.gov.ng fill out the application form. You will find can fill out the application very easily if you read understand and follow the instruction that is provided. If you wish to know about the status of your application let us know in the comment section below.
- Having a functional email address is necessary and important because that’s what you will use to sign up. Also get your personal phone number ready also.
- Log to the Nigerian police recruitment website to access the form.
- Fill the form accordingly, at the end we believe that you will receive an email that is sent with some information indicating that you have successfully submitted your form. Check this email if there is any attachment, if yes print it out
Successful candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited for a screening interview by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. Applicants who passed the screening test conducted for shortlisted candidates will proceed to the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
In addition, qualified candidates are print their examination slip which must be presented examination before participating in the aptitude test in all the centers. You can as well check your email phone number for notification from npf recruitment.
let us know in the comment section if you have any questions that are answered in this article about national population commission recruitment portal.