NOSDRA Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Application & Portal | www.nosdra.gov.ng | National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency Recruitment: NOSDRA Recruitment 2022 commencement date has been scheduled. To know more about Recruitment form, application portal (www.nosdra.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency and every details about NOSDRA Recruitment 2022 which you need to know read this article.
All you need is the right information on National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency recruitment application form, recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form. You can apply for NOSDRA job on the website National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency portal or NOSDRA recruitment portal login.
- NOTAP Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.notap.gov.ng
- NAICOM Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.naicom.gov.ng
- NITDA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nitda.gov.ng
- NFIU Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nfiu.gov.ng
- NIMC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
Moreover, NOSDRA recruitment 2022 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NOSDRA.
Currently, NOSDRA 2022 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment form is out. From reliable sources, National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency has commenced a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
Table of Contents
NOSDRA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
1.Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
7.Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
A brief Fact to Know About NOSDRA Recruitment
NOSDRA full meaning is National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NOSDRA is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) has clearly stated on the portal www.nosdra.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
About NOSDRA Recruitment 2022/2023
How to Apply for NOSDRA Recruitment 2022
To be successful applicants for this recruitment, login to www.nosdra.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Steps To Succeed In NOSDRA Recruitment
If you want to really make it during the recruitment exercise, there are things you should do in order not to lose it. In the same vain there are things that may endanger your recruitments which and they are listed below.
- Do not register more than one time, as doing so may disqualify you from the offer.
- You must use only original credentials, as using forge credentials such as certificate may terminate your appointments or application as well
- Register early it might be on a first come first serve basis, but you may not know
- Ensure that you do not disclose your registration details such as username or password to another third party, it should be confidential else you may loose the offer. As the impersonator involve may claim the offer.
- The email address you used should be personal. Do not share email address. Register a gmail or yahoo mail accounts its totally free, simple and fast to operate.
- Signup to this website to get notified on changes or updates. Late information is as good as useless. Don’t miss out on our updates.
- Dress decently if you are called for interview; do not over dress or dress extravagantly to avoid disqualification.
- Cut you hair low, it depends on the company that you are about to be recruited
- Ask questions on the comments section of this blog and we will be more than glad to help.
- Do not let people deceive you with carnal information. It might be corrects as at when they knew it. It might be currently outdated so get all information here to be properly
- NOSDRA Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
Bookmark this page we will be updating more on how to check NOSDRA recruitment status after the recruitment portal is opened.
If you want to receive updates on NOSDRA Recruitment 2022, or have suggestions just tell us your opinion right below this article so that we can always keep you updated on time.