Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Application 2022 Registration portal: Nigerian army online Recruitment. Do you want to apply for Nigerian army Recruitment 2022? Nigerian army 82 regular recruit intake Recruitment has been conducted. But the. Nigerian army 83 Recruitment portal will soon be opened. If you want to apply for Nigerian army 83 Recruitment get ready the Nigerian army portal will soon be live for the Nigerian army or Recruitment application.
This is to inform persons who are interested in the Nigerian Army recruitment job that the trades and non-tradesmen recruitment application form is out. www.recruitment.mil.ng is the current recruitment portal for the ongoing NA Recruitment 2022. Our discussion here will be about how to apply, requirements for this job, when to expect a shortlist, and other important information. So if you want to apply for a position in the Nigerian Army READ to the end.
After reading this post you will be able to apply for Nigerian Army 83 regular recruit intake successfully. Moreover, there will be a computer-based test that is a most for all candidates who are shortlisted.
Again, it is of my interest to let you know more about the Nigerian army. The Nigerian army recruitment is divided into two categories whichever one you want to apply the guidelines are outlined here. NA Recruitment is categorized into trades and non-trades men.
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | check Army Names here
- Nigeria police recruitment (NPF) 2022/2023 application form & Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal- www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Survival fund Application Portal Registration Form 2022
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal – WWW.UBECONLINE.COM
- Npower Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form Registration Portal – www.npower.gov.ng
You can quickly start your application once the Nigerian Army Recruitment form is out on www. recruitment .mil.ng. all you have to do is to log onto their official portal register for the recruitment and wait for the next stage of the recruitment exercise as that too will be communicated in due time. Nigerian army recruitment screening exercises usually commence immediately after shortlisting of successful candidates.
Furthermore, Nigerian army shortlisted candidates spend six months undergoing training in the designated centers across the nation after which they will be promoted to the rank of recruit/trainee for non-trades men and second lieutenant. Shortlist ted candidates need to acquire basic recruit military training. It is a short program conducted for both trades and non-trades men to have basic skills.
Table of Contents
IS Nigerian Army recruitment from 2022 out?
Yes, the Nigerian army recruitment form is out. However, it is good to keep updated with information about the recruitment in order not to miss out on getting the job. Bookmark this page for more updates and check back always.
Nigerian army recruitment requirements 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at the commencement of training by 31 May 2022.
- No less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non–Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||I – 6 22|
Nigerian army Recruitment closing date
As of now, the Nigerian army 83 Recruitment form is not out online. Nigerian army recruitment portal 2021 shortlist is www. recruitment .mil.ng
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
To Apply for Nigerian army recruitment, there is only one official portal for the recruitment and it is www.recruitment .mil.ng visit the portal, create an account, click register, select the category you want to apply for, fill in the necessary required information about you and then click submit.
NA Recruitment is subdivided into:
- Regular recruit intake (sojas)
- Short service commission (SSC)
- Direct service commission ( DSSC
Again, the right portal to visit and kick-start your application is www. recruitment.mil.ng. ims.army.mil.ng is the former portal. Yet if you visit it you will be redirected to the original one to commence your application.
NOTE: Nigerian army will not entertain any delay in submission of the application so you are advised to submit your application on time. After filling Nigerian army recruitment application form cross very well to make sure you do not make a mistake
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for screening exercises by the Nigerian army which will take place at the centers designed across the federation. There will be an aptitude test that will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates to partake any anybody that passes will go to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Let us know if you have any questions about Nigerian army recruitment that are not answered in this post in the comment section below.