careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022 | NERC Recruitment is Ongoing
careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022 | NERC Recruitment is Ongoing: careers.nerc.gov.ng portal is officially open. NERC is recruiting. Follow the instructions on this page to login to careers.nerc.gov.ng portal and start filling the application form.
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment which includes the official application portal careers.nerc.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the NERC has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- NERC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Porta l www.nercng.org
- NPF Constable Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.npf.gov.ng
- ICPC Online Test Rescheduled Date 2021 | Latest News on ICPC Recruitment Test
Table of Contents
careers.nerc.gov.ng Vacancies 2022
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
How to Login to careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal 2022
To apply for the NERC recruitment exercise 2022 you need to first login to the application portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit careers.nerc.gov.ng or www.testmi.ng/register
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Let us know in the comment section below if you have any questions about careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022.