UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out | See How To Apply: This is to inform all candidates that the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements, and how to obtain the UBTH IHT admission form below.
Before we go to the requirement and how to apply for the form it is needful that we show you all the courses that are available in the UBTH so that you understand the duration for each course that you want to apply for.
- EBSU Post UTME & DE Screening Form 2022/2023 Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form Is Out
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023_ Federal University Lokoja Is Out UTME screening date
- Plateau State College of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 is Out | How to Apply
- POLAC Exam Centers, Subjects & Requirements 2022/2023
Table of Contents
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Available Courses
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology (HIT) has vacancies in the following Programmes:
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration, 2 years
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Paramedic Technology; Duration, 2 years
- Anesthetic Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Optics Technicians Course: Duration; 3 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technology course: Duration; 2 years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications
- All applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’L subjects, which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- For Programme 1
Candidates are expected to possess at least one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Any Post Basic Nursing Certificate
Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) would start at HNDII, while those with RN/RM will start at HND 1.\
- For HND in Programmes 2 and 3
Health Science is acceptable in place of Biology. Candidates are expected to have obtained ND in their respective fields from any reputable institution.
- For Programme 9, admission is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How to Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form
- First, you must pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only at any of the UBTH Revenue Centre into the account: Training School, Institute of Health Technology.
- Collect the application form from the Admission Office of the Institute.
- Complete the application form and attach the evidence of payment and other relevant documents as indicated in the application form.
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Entrance Exams Date 2022
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology Entrance Exam will hold on Saturday, 20th August 2022
Venue: Institute of Health Technology, UBTH. Benin City.
Note: Candidates should come with their credentials and application slips
For further inquiries, please Call 08062611258, 08039734597. Visit: www.ubth.org