Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships In Italy for International Students – Apply Now!: Good news! Pursue your higher education in one of Italy’s prestigious private Universities; Luis’s University. Applications are open for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023.
Luiss University awards several scholarships to international students every year. These awards are full and partial scholarship opportunities designed for brilliant students who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
Table of Contents
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Details About Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- About Luiss University
- Benefits of Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- How to Apply for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Qualification
Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarship in Italy aims at creating a future fueled by an intersection of knowledge, cultures, responsibilities, inclusion, and passion. The institution considers welcoming students from around the world as one of it’s most important values, with preference given to students from outside Italy who have completed their studies abroad.
Details About Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Type: Undergraduate
- Host Institution: Luiss University
- Country: Italy
- Study at: Luiss University of Rome Italy
- Course: All bachelor’s Program
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: On going
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
About Luiss University
Luiss is the shot form for “Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali”, Luiss University is a prestigious private university located in Rome, Italy.
This private university was Established in 1974 by a group of Entrepreneurs led by Umberto Agnelli, brother of Gianni Agnelli.
The institution offers both undergraduate and post-graduate education, in addition to a range of Double Degree programs, in the fields of finance, business, management, law and political science.
Benefits of Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
Luiss University undergraduate Scholarship recipients will receive a 50% partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee which can be renewed for the full duration of the degree program.
How to Apply for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
- Ensure that you read through the scholarship requirements before applying.
- Interested applicants must be enrolled in the undergraduate degree at Luiss University: http://forms.luiss.it/login?id_evento to be considered for a scholarship position
- For more details on how to apply, visit Luiss University website on: https://www.luiss.edu/financial-aid-and-scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Qualification
To be eligible for Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarship, Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All Applicants must be overseas citizens
- Must posses a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants must proficient in written and spoken English language (mandatory)
- The scholarship is open to Students from the Mediterranean Euro Area, particularly the Balkans and
- Students from East Asia (China and Vietnam) and
- Students applicants from the middle East and North African countries can apply
- Students of Italian Ancestry
May 31, 2023