Hanken-GBSN Scholarships In Finland – Apply Now! Hanken has announced the Application Call for the Hanken-GBSN Scholarships 2023 program for students from developing countries who are members of the GBSN Network. Global Business School Network (GBSN) scholarship is for students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries.
- Global Excellence scholarships 2023/4
- Doctor of Business Administration: Tuition Fee Only Welsh Government Part-Time DBA Scholarships
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships In Italy for International Students – Apply Now!
- Study at: Hanken School of Economics
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 18, 2023
Table of Contents
Brief Information About Hanken
With Over 100 years of experience in education and research in Economics and Business administration, Hanken School of Economics is a top internationally accredited university.
The Institution research is of an international high standard and is the foundation for all education. Hanken has a strong relationship with the business community and also has an active alumni network with over 14 000 alumni working in more than 70 countries.
Hanken School of Economics or Hanken as it’s commonly called, is located in Helsinki and Vaasa. Also, Hanken was originally established as a community college in 1909, offering a two-year vocational education.
The programmes offered at Hanken include master’s, doctoral, and MBA programmes in English, as well as bachelor’s and master’s programmes in Swedish.
Benefits of Hanken-GBSN Scholarships 2023
GBSN Scholarship recipients will receive:
- A tuition fee waiver for two years of around 12,500 EUR/year
- Cost coverage living expenses up to f 8,000 EUR per year
How to Apply for Hanken-GBSN Scholarships 2023
- Ensure that you Carefully read through the requirements below before applying.
- The application process can be completed in few minutes, all you need to do is to visit Hanken website found below and follow the instructions: https://www.hanken.fi/en/apply/masters-degree-studies-english/fees-funding/gbsn-scholarship-students-developing-countries
Eligibility Criteria for Hanken-GBSN Scholarships 2023 Qualification
- The scholarship is designed for students currently studying or alumni of GBSN member schools from specific GBSN member universities in developing countries.
- All the Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
Afghanistan, Brazil, Cambodia, Nigeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Lebanon, China, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, South Africa, and Turkey
- Locate the GBSN member schools listed on the GBSN Network Membership page below: http://gbsn.org/network/gbsn-members/
January 18, 2023